In order to Generate Aadhar Card, You have to fill up for Aadhar Card Application Form at One of the Aadhar Card Enrolment Centre or Aadhar Card Kendra.
UIDAI has Establishes Aadhar Card Kendra/Aadhar Enrolment Centres in the Every City of States. Aadhar Enrolment Centres are the Offices of UIDAI where You can Enroll for your Aadhar Card.
In Order to Register Aadhar Card Application, You have to Visit Your Nearest Aadhar Enrolment Office. Where You will be Given Aadhar Card Registration Form. You have to Fill up that Aadhar Registration form and after Submitting the Form You will get AADHAR SLIP in which Your EID(Enrolment ID) Number, Date and Time of Enrolment has Mention.
This Information is Very Important and required when you want to Download e-aadhar online, You can also Use this EID number to Check aadhar card status Online at www.uidai.gov.in
So, Many People don’t know the Location of aadhar card enrollment centers for them UIDAI has started their Online Aadhar Service Portal called as “Enrolment Centre Search”. You can simple Submit your Location and City name and get All the Aadhar Enrolment Centres List Near to your Location within few minutes.
Let’s see the full procedure to find nearest aadhar card Kendra.
FINDING AADHAR CARD CENTRE
- In the First step Open UIDAI official Portal website by Clicking HERE.
- There you can see Aadhar Enrolment Column. In that Column Click on Locate Aadhar Enrolment.
- After Clicking on that You will be Redirected to Enrolment Centre Search Window.
- Now, It’s time to Insert the Information.
- In the Page you can see there are 3 tabs are Given. In the First, Tab Select the STATE where your City is Located.(If you are Living on BOMBAY select MAHARASHTRA as State!! – No need to say).
- In the Second tab Select Your District/City where You are Living.
- In the Third step Select Your Locality or Area provided there.
- Enter SEARCH Button.
You are Done. You can see Different Enrolment Centres are Listed with Address with Contact Person Details, Mobile Number of Representative of Aadhar Card Kendra, Starting and Ending Date of Aadhar Enrolment Procedure.
Here Note one thing that Centres are Provided for Temporary and Permanent Enrolment. Some states and Union Terror=tories come under Different National Population Registrar (NPR).
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadra and Nagar Haveli
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
Aadhar Enrolment requires Your All Information Including Self-attested ID proof Xerox, Mobile Number, Address Proof, Photocopy, Email Address etc.
We hope you get the Idea and now onwards able to find your Nearest Aadhar Enrolment Centre. We appreciate your Suggestion if you have any.