Aadhar Seeding Process
In current Time Aadhar Card is getting more and More Importance. The main reason is Aadhar Contains almost all the details containing User’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Mobile Number, Biomatrix, and Surname. Almost in every Government department requires Aadhar card for further Process. Previously we have seen that How you can Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card, Aadhar Link with Voter ID Card. So, in this post, we are going to discuss How to link aadhar card with ICICI bank account.
To curb corruption and make every transaction Transparent Government is Linking Aadhar Card with Every Possible ID Proofs and Bank Account. By this way, No one will escape from TAX. There are also many great advantages of Linking Process.
Link Aadhar Card With ICICI Bank Account
Earlier We discuss Linking Aadhar with SBI Bank Account, in this Post, we will cover complete guide to Link Aadhar Card with ICICI bank account. So, Stay with us until the end.
There are Basically 2 ways to Link Aadhar with ICICI bank account.
- Link Aadhar Card Online
- Link Aadhar Card Offline
Linking an Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank Account – Online Mode
In Online Process to Link Aadhar Card with ICICI Bank Account, You need Online Banking Facility of your ICICI account. If you haven’t activated Net Banking Facility then Do it first.
- In the First Step Go to ICICI Bank’s Official Website -> https://www.icicibank.com
- Then Click On Login Page or Copy and Paste This URL in Your Web Browser -> https://www.icicibank.com/safe-online-banking/safe-online-banking.page?(It will redirect you to ICICI Login Page)
- Now Enter your Profile ID and Password to Login to your ICICI Account.
- Now As you can See in the Above given Image Go to CUSTOMER SERVICE=>SERVICE REQUESTS
- Now Select UPDATE YOUR AADHAR NUMBER WITH BANK ACCOUNT Option as Seen in above image.
- Now in the Given Page Update your Details Including Aadhar Card Number, Mobile Number and Email ID. Then Tic on Check Box and Click on Submit Option.
ALL SET. So, this is the Simple Process to Link Aadhar Card with ICICI Bank Account. No need to fill up any form or visiting any ICICI Bank Branch. The only thing requires is Net Banking Access.
Linking an Aadhaar Card to ICICI Bank Account – Offline Mode
To Link Aadhar Card with ICICI Account by Offline you need to Download Form No. 3 and Fill up all the details and Submit it to Your ICICI Bank Branch.
First Download => FORM No.3
- Fill in the form make sure to write all the details Correct without ant Error.
- Enter the 12 digit aadhaar number.
- Enter the bank account details given in your passbook
- Now you need to submit the Form, visit your ICICI bank branch and hand over the duly filled application form to them along with the photocopy of aadhar card.
- The bank official will keep the form for further verification.
- Once the details will be verified, your aadhaar card details will be updated to your ICICI Bank Account
This Process will take some time for verification.
Unlike Linking Aadhar with SBI, ICICI Don’t Provide any Facility to Link Aadhar using ATM and by SMS Method.